Hey kids, here’s a Love Envelope that lets you tell someone how special they are to you! Make a bunch and send them to everyone you love!
What you Need
- Wrapping paper with patterns
- heart-shaped sticker
What you do
- Draw and cut out a fat heart from patterned wrapping paper.
- With the pattern side down, write a message to the person you’re sending it to with a crayon. Try different colored crayons for each letter, or use markers, glitter, or whatever you want!
- Fold each edge in as shown.
- Fold the top so it comes down just above the middle of the envelope.
- Fold the pointed end of the heart up.
- Turn it half way around so the flap is at the top and seal it with a heart-shaped sticker.