- 1 yellow squash
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 1/2 c. ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 c. water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 jalapeño
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. psyllium
- Pour a little water into a blender, then add all ingredients except psyllium.
- Blend until smooth, adding more water as necessary. Add psyllium and blend a little more.
- Spread 1 1/4 cups evenly onto the dehydrator tray. Sprinkle with powdered dulce, salt, cayenne or paprika if desired.
- Heat at 110 – 115 degrees until dry enough to roll up. Spread with your favorite dressing and add a variety of shredded vegetables.
- Roll up burrito fashion, cut in two and serve.