- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. finely diced onion
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 20 oz. can Worthington chili
- 1 c. diced tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 8 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 c. Tofutti better than sour cream
- 1/2 c. sliced olives, opt.
- 1 c. diced fresh tomatoes, opt.
- chopped lettuce, opt.
- In a medium saucepan, combine onions and water and cook until onions are tender.
- Add onion powder, salt, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes, brown rice and chili and continue to cook until hot.
- Place some of the filling in the middle of each tortilla, add sour cream, olives, tomatoes and lettuce if desired. Roll up and serve.