- 1 medium onion, slivered
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, slivered
- 2 c. broccoli, florets and stems, peeled and slivered
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 c. water
- 1 medium baked sweet potato, cut into 1-inch chunks
- In a medium skillet, sauté onion, garlic and red pepper flakes in sesame oil. Add water, red bell pepper and broccoli and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add water, Bragg’s and chili sauce. Lastly, add the sweet potato and cook until sweet potatoes are heated through. Serve over a bed of brown rice.