- 1 c. whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 c. rolled oat flour
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. cold water
- Put pastry flour and oat flour into a pie dish. Add the salt and mix a little with a fork.
- Pour in the olive oil and mix a little. Add the water by Tbsp and mix each time well.
- Arrange by hand up the sides of the dish and around the dish until entirely pressed around the dish. Stick the crust with a fork to make sure there are no bubbles.
- Dough is now ready to used in your recipe.