- 2 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 c. cornmeal
- 1/4 c. raw nuts
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. sweetener
- 2 tsp. vanilla (non-alcoholic)
- 2 1/2 room temperature water
- 1/2 tsp. banana flavoring, opt.
- Place all ingredients in blender, adding water last. Blend until creamy, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pour into heated oil-sprayed* waffle iron. Cook for 8 – 9 minutes. Serve with fruit sauce and non-dairy topping.
* You can sprinkle the waffle iron and waffle with sesame seeds instead of using oil, if you like.