- 1 12-oz. box lasagna noodles, cooked
- 4 c. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
Tofu Cottage Cheese:
- 1 12.3-oz. package Mori-nu tofu
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. McKay’s chicken-style seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed Vegenaise
- 3 Tbsp. roasted red pepper, pimentos or diced red bell peppers
- 1 c. Tofutti sour supreme
- 2 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c. plus 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. cold water
- In a medium saucepan, heat almond milk and add chicken style seasoning, seasoned salt, salt and garlic powder.
- Mix cornstarch and water and stir into almond milk mixture when it begins to bubble. Cook until thickened. Stir in Tofutti sour supreme.
- Mash tofu and add chicken style, yeast flakes, salt, Vegenaise and peppers.
- Spread a little cream sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13″ baking pan. Place a layer of 4 lasagna noodles in the bottom.
- Spread half the tofu cottage cheese over the noodles and add half of the mixed vegetables. Salt to taste. Top with more sauce.
- Repeat layers. End with a layer of noodles and top with sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.