- 2 c. dry T.V.P. (textured vegetable protein)
- 1+1/2 c. hot water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 c. gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 5 Tbsp. soy flour
- 3+1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 Tbsp. lecithin granules
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 1 to 1+1/2 c. vegan spaghetti sauce
- Soak T.V.P in hot water in a bowl for 10 minutes. Mix with remaining ingredients except spaghetti sauce.
- Spray oil onto 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Fill with the mixture and cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 – 35 minutes.
* To make your own gluten-free breadcrumbs, crumble gluten-free bread in a blender, pour out onto a baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until dry.