- 4 medium baked sweet potatoes
- 1 c. soy sour cream
- 2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 c. broccoli florets, lightly steamed
- 2 medium carrots, thinly chopped, steamed
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. soy margarine
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. black beans
- 1/2 c. soy cheddar cheese
- In a medium skillet, melt margarine and sauté onions and red peppers. Add broccoli, carrots, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Add black beans.
- Meanwhile, mix soy sour cream and basil.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and spread the sour cream mixture over the cut surface. Cover with the sautéed vegetables and top with soy cheese shreds.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes, until cheese has melted and vegetables are heated.