- 3 c. sushi rice
- 1 tsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oriental vegetable seasoning, without MSG
- 4 sheets roasted seaweed
- 1/2 c. cucumbers, cut into thin strips
- 1 c. sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- 1 c. Loma Linda Big Franks, sliced into long strips
- Bring the rice, water, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable seasoning to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, for approximately 10 minutes to absorb any excess water. Set rice aside to cool.
- To roll the sushi, lay a sheet of roasted seaweed, rough side up, on plastic wrap. With wet fingers, firmly pat ½ cup of prepared rice over the seaweed, covering it completely.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon each of cucumber, red pepper, avocado, and Loma Linda® Big Franks in a line along the bottom edge of the seaweed.
- Roll the bottom edge of the sheet up, enclosing the filling, and tightly roll the sushi into a thick cylinder.
- Once the sushi is rolled, gently squeeze to compact it tightly. Cut each roll into 6 pieces and refrigerate until served.