- 12 c. water
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 c. celery, finely diced
- 3 c. carrots, sliced or diced
- 5 medium potatoes, diced
- 10 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken-style seasoning
- 3/4 c. barley
- 4 c. wide or medium eggless noodles
- 3 c. soy chicken
- 1 Tbsp. celery salt
- salt to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat water, chicken-style seasoning, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and barley. Bring to a boil and simmer until vegetables are partly done.
- Add noodles and soy chicken and cook until tender.