- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- light olive oil
- 1 bag seasoned stuffing mix
- 4 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- Cedar Lake vege turkey slices
- Sauté celery and onion in olive oil. In a medium mixing bowl, combine stuffing mix with sautéed vegetables.
- Bring water and chicken style seasoning to a boil and pour over stuffing mix. Stir until moistened.
- Place stuffing into the slices of vege turkey and place in a baking dish. Add additional stuffing around the edges if you like.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about half an hour – until hot.