- 6 c. water
- 2 c. soy curls
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 c. celery, diced
- 1 c. raw carrots, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, diced
- 7 – 8 tsp. McKay’s beef-style seasoning
- 4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. cold water
- In large saucepan, combine water, onions, celery, carrots, beef-style seasoning, and soy curls.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
- Add potatoes when carrots are partially cooked. Continue to cook until the veggies are tender.
- Thicken to desired consistency with cornstarch mixed with cold water.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with pie crust, pour in the cooked vegetables and cover with top crust.
- Flute edges and cut steam vents in the top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, or until golden.