- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ cups fresh asparagus, cut into 2½-inch pieces
- 1 cup petite diced tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon McKay’s Chicken Style Seasoning
- 1 9.5-ounce package MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Chik’n Veggie Patties, cut into strips
- 1 cup cooked ziti
- Spray a stockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Add onion and garlic and sauté over medium-high heat until onion is clear.
- Add yellow sweet pepper, mushrooms, and asparagus and sauté until tender.
- Add tomatoes, red pepper flakes, water, McKay’s chicken seasoning, and MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Chik’n Veggie Patties.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Add cooked ziti. Serve!