- 1 medium onion, slivered
- 2 c. sweet peppers (red, yellow or orange), slivered
- 4 c. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 5 c. yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch rounds, then halved
- 5 c. zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch rounds, then halved
- 1 tsp. basil, fresh or dried
- 2 tsp. parsley, fresh or dried
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. oregano, fresh or dried
- 6 c. spaghetti sauce
- 1 package lasagna pasta
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic, then add remaining vegetables and seasonings. Cook until tender.
- Place some of the tomato sauce in the bottom of an oil-sprayed baking dish.
- Add a layer of pasta, followed by a layer of vegetables and some more sauce. Repeat twice more, ending with a layer of sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes.