- 1 c. onions, diced
- 1 c. celery, diced
- 1/2 c. carrots, sliced
- 1+1/4 c. water
- 3 c. canned tomatoes
- 1 c. Yves burger or other low-fat veggie burger
- 1 c. kidney beans
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. McKay’s beef-style seasoning
- 1 c. fresh spinach
- 2 c. cooked pasta
- In a large skillet add water, onions, celery, carrots, tomatoes and salt. Cook until the vegetables are almost tender, then add the remaining ingredients except the spinach and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook just until the spinach is wilted, but still bright green.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable salad and homemade bread.