- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and green onions.
- Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add cooked brown rice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, yeast flakes and sesame oil.
- Stir-fry for a couple of minutes – until rice is hot and flavors have blended.