- 1 c. celery, diced
- 1 1/2 c. carrots, slivered
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 2 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 c. snow peas, cut into thirds
- 1 c. shredded vegan chicken, or browned tofu
- 3 Tbsp. oriental vegetable seasoning, or to taste
- 4 c. cooked brown rice
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 c. water
- In a large skillet, combine water, onion and celery, and sauté until onion is clear. Add the oriental seasoning.
- Add all ingredients except the toasted sesame oil. Mix well and let sauté for about 4 minutes, or until vegetables are done, stirring frequently to avoid burning and sticking.
- Sprinkle with the dark sesame oil and stir until well mixed. Garnish with peanuts or toasted sesame seeds. Serve hot.