- 1 c. cooked garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. carrots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. jerk rub
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 2 lb. peeled red potatoes, cut into 2″ pieces, cooked
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1 c. dry breadcrumbs
- Combine garbanos, cilantro, carrots, jalapeño and seasoning in a food processor and processor until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Pour into a medium bowl and add breadcrumbs, onions and potatoes. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Shape into patties and fry on both sides in a little olive oil.
* These can be baked instead, if you like.