- 2 packages “3-Grain Tempeh”
- 1/3 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- ½ Tbsp. salt
- 2 c. Vegenaise
- 1 tsp. fresh tarragon
- 3 Tbsp. onion powder
- Cook the tempeh for about 15 minutes. Place in fridge to cool.
- Mash the tempeh with a knife or rolling pin. Chop the tempeh and place in bowl.
- Finely chop the fresh tarragon. Add to bowl with tempeh.
- Add the nutritional yeast flakes, salt, onion powder, and Veganaise and mix well.
- Spread the mixture to your bread. Be sure to use the sandwich spread in the same day—as the flavor will change the next day.