- 3/4 c. light oil
- 2 c. gluten free all-purpose flour or white wheat flour
- 2 c. organic powdered sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. finely chopped nuts
- Combine arrowroot powder, flour, and 1/4 c. of the powdered sugar.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the oil and stir well.
- Add the rest of the flour, vanilla and salt.
- Roll into small balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 to 350 degrees F for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Roll cookies in remaining powdered sugar within a couple of minutes after removing from oven and roll again a few minutes later. Cool.