- 1 clove garlic
- 1 scallion
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 lb. or 450 g mixed vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes)
- 2 pints or 1 l coconut milk
- 1 large onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 – 3 tomatoes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- pinch of garlic and herb seasoning
- In a medium saucepan, bring coconut to boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and sweet potatoes. Simmer until softened, adding water as needed.
- Add remaining vegetables and add seasoning to taste. Simmer until thickened and vegetables are tender. Remove thyme sprig.
- Serve with brown rice, leftover vegetables or dumplings.