- 1 14-oz. package extra firm tofu
- 1/2 c. freshly brewed (coffee free) espresso (Teecchino)
- 1/2 c. natural sugar, divided
- 2 c. raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 c. raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. water
- cornstarch slurry
- 1 package lady fingers
- powdered cacao garnish
- Freeze tofu, then thaw and squeeze out excess moisture. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with the coffee substitute.
- Slice tofu and and place in a shallow dish, pouring coffee substitute over it. Set aside.
- In blender, blend cashews, 1/4 cup of the sugar, salt and lemon juice until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat raspberries, water and 2 tablespoons sugar until hot. Stir in slurry to desired consistency and cook until thickened.
- Layer prepared tofu, ladyfingers, cashew cream and raspberries in single-serve glass dishes. Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with cacao power or carob powder and fresh raspberries.