- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 6 oz. self-rising flour
- 8 oz., 225 g or 1 c. canola or grape seed oil
- 5 oz., 150 g or 1/2 c. + 2 Tbsp. light turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 oz. or 1 c. crushed pineapple
- In a small bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and allspice together. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pineapple, sugar, oil and vanilla. Mix and blend with hand blender.
- Stir in flour mixture and mix with hand blender until smooth. Spoon into cupcake tins, filling 1/2 full. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.