- 7 oz., 200 g or 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 13 oz., 175 g or 1 1/2 c. mango puree from fresh, ripe mangos
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/3 c. canola or rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 oz., 75 g or 2/3 c. light turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and cardamom together.
- Whip mango puree, sugar, oil and vanilla together until well mixed.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
- Fill cupcake tins 1/2 full and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.