- 7 oz., 200 g or 1 1/2 c. self-rising flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pt., 250 ml or 1 c. unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 6 oz., 175 g or 3/4 c. light turbinado sugar
- 4 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon, finely chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Whisk soy milk, sugar, oil and lemon juice together and stir into dry ingredients. Stir in lemon zest.
- Spoon into lined cupcake tins, filling 1/2 full. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.