- 10 oz., 300 g. or 2 c. self-rising flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 oz., 40 g or 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 4 oz., 110 g or 1/2 c. vegan soy margarine
- 12 oz., 275 g or 1 1/3 c. light turbinado sugar
- 1/2 pint., 250 ml or 1 c. full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp. egg replacer powder combined with 4 Tbsp., 60 ml or 1/4 c. hot water
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a medium mixing bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Stir in coconut and set aside.
- Blend sugar and soy margarine together until light and fluffy. Stir in egg replacer, coconut milk and vinegar.
- Stir liquid ingredients into flour mixture and mix well. Fill cupcake tins 1/2 full and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
* You can substitute 2 Tbsp. applesauce for the egg replacer and hot water.