- two 8-oz. containers Tofutti cream cheese
- 3 – 4 green onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. pimentos, drained, squeezed dry
- 2 Tbsp. sweet relish, drained, squeezed dry
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish, drained, squeezed dry
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1+1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine diced onions, pimentos, sweet relish, horseradish, and lemon. Mix together.
- Remove Tofutti cream cheese from refrigerator and combine all ingredients well. Place mixture back in refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.
- Remove and pour about 1/2 cup of chopped nuts on a plate, spoon out cheese mixture onto nuts. Add remaining chopped nuts over mixture and form into ball. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use, about 3 – 5 hours.