- 2 boxes lasagna pasta
- 3 quarts pomodoro sauce
- 2 pounds vegan mozzarella
- 1 24-oz. jar veganaise
- 2 12-oz. bags frozen spinach
- 1 10-oz. bag fresh shredded carrots
- 1 can green olives, drained and sliced
- 1 can black olive, drained and sliced
- Pour a little pomodoro sauce in the bottom of two 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Place five noodles over the bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle on frozen spinach, then carrots, pomodoro sauce, vegan mozzarella, veganaise and olives.
- Add another layer of lasagna noodles and press down. Repeat layers.
- Finish with a layer of noodles and top with pomodoro sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour and 20 minutes.