- 2 c. So Soya veggie pieces
- 3 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning, divided
- 1 c. seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 c. salted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 small gala apple, finely diced
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped red pepper
- 1/4 c. finely chopped green onions
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 c. Vegenaise
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil, add 2 tablespoons chicken style seasoning and So Soya. Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and place in food processor and pulse until shredded.
- Add grapes, cashews, apple, onion, celery, red pepper, green onions, lime juice, dill, cilantro, 1 tablespoon chicken style and Vegenaise.
- Mix well and serve fresh or refrigerate until needed.