- 2 c. unbleached white flour
- 4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c. wheat bran
- 2 Tbsp. wheat germ, opt.
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. instant active dry yeast
- 2 c. fresh coconut
- 1/2 c. extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 1/2 c. water
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well. Blend coconut with 2 1/2 cups water. Add coconut oil and coconut water to the dry ingredients.
- Mix and knead until a smooth ball is formed. Let stand for about 30 minutes.
- Spread over greased pizza pan. Prick with fork. Put in a warm place to rise for a few minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Cut into wedges.