- 3 c. water
- 1/8 c. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/8 c. McKay’s chicken style seasoning, vegan special
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Bakon hickory style seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1 c. Leahey chicken style gravy powder, gluten-free
- 4 c. Butler soy curls
- 2 c. oats
- ¼ c. flaxseed, ground
- Parchment paper
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Rehydrate soy curls. Drain and remove all water. Add soy curls and the rest of the ingredients to food processor, reserving 1 tablespoon of oil, and process until very smooth.
- On countertop place large piece of aluminum foil, doubled if necessary. Then place a large piece of parchment over top and coat it with the remaining oil. Pour ingredients over parchment paper. Center evenly and bring up sides of parchment paper to form into roll. Twist ends in opposite directions to seal the roll. Do the same with the alumium foil.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45-60 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand until cool. Place in refrigerator overnight. Remove paper and aluminum foil, slice and serve.