- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. carrots, julienned
- 1/2 c. onions, julienned
- 1/2 c. celery, julienned
- 1/2 c. red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 c. tofu, diced and baked*
- 4 c. cooked lo mein noodles
- 1/2 tsp. salt, as desired
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- garnish with whole roasted cashews
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil, onion, garlic, celery, carrots and cayenne. As this begins to cook, add the peppers, broccoli and prepared tofu.
- Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add lo mein noodles and salt to taste. Garnish with roasted cashews.
* Prepare the tofu as for the baked sesame tofu. For a different texture, try frozen tofu, thawed and drained, before marinating and baking.