- 1 lb. firm tofu, cut into cubes and baked
- 1 package coconut powder plus 2 c. water
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 vegetarian bouillon cubes or 2 tsp. vegetable seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. turmeric
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Sauté green onion, garlic and red onion in coconut oil. Strip thyme leaves from stem and add.
- Add water, bouillon cubes and coconut powder. Stir in tofu, turmeric and yeast flakes. Simmer until thickened.
* Serve over yams, potatoes, boiled dumplings, green bananas, green plantains or taro.