- 2 (8 oz.) containers of non-dairy cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- zest of one lime
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ c. of sugar
0ne prepared graham cracker crust
Raspberry Lime Topping:
- 4 oz. frozen lime juice concentrate
- 1 c. raspberry juice concentrate or grape juice concentrate
- 1 ½ Tbsp. cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 pint raspberries, set aside
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients and mix with whisk or beaters until creamy. Pour mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until toothpick or knife come out clean. Set aside and allow to cool completely while preparing the topping.
- Pour all topping ingredients except raspberries into a sauce pan. Cook until thickened – adjusting to your liking. (Sauce will thicken more as it cools).
- You may choose to place the fresh raspberries into the sauce when you turn off the heat, or simply serve the sauce over your slice of cheesecake and decorate with raspberries and garnish with a mint leaf.