- 1 block tofu, extra firm or super firm
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- 1/2 c. grape juice
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 3 c. veggie stock
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- salt to taste
- Heat skillet and add olive oil. Salt tofu to taste and add tofu to skillet and fry until golden.
- Slice peppers and onions and sauté until crisp-tender.
- Remove tofu from pan when done and set aside.
- Add oregano, grape juice, tomato paste and veggie stock to peppers and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add tofu to the sauce and heat. Serve with sliced polenta. Garnish with parsley.