- 1 container firm Mori-Nu tofu, mashed
- 8-ounce package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chicken-style seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. salsa
- 6 whole wheat tortillas, softened
- chopped green onions for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook vegetables in oil until tender and crisp. Stir in cumin and other seasonings. Add mashed tofu and fold into the vegetables.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup tofu mixture into the center of each shell. Roll up each shell and place on serving plate.
- Top each shell with salsa and garnish with green onions. Serves 3 – 6.