- 10 spring roll wrappers
- 1 pk. extra-firm water pack tofu, rinsed
- 2 large avocados, sliced or diced
- 1 c. cooked rice noodles, or bean threads
- 1/2 c. grated or julienned carrots
- 1/2 c. julienned yellow sweet pepper
- 1/2 c. julienned red sweet pepper
- 10 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 c. Silk coconut milk
- 1/4 c. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. curry paste or vegan chili paste
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Cut tofu into small cubes. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and sauté tofu until golden brown on all sides.
- Fill a bowl with warm water and place a spring roll wrapper in it just until it is pliable, about 30 seconds. Remove from the water and drain briefly on a kitchen towel.
- Place the wrapper on your work surface and center a lettuce leaf on top of the wrapper. Leaving a 2-inch margin on the sides, Top with a small row each of the carrot, noodles, and avocado; be careful not to overstuff the roll.
- Lift the bottom edge of the rice paper up and over the filling and then roll once to form a tight cylinder. Fold in the sides of the rice paper and continue to roll the paper and filling into a tight cylinder.
- Set aside, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining rice paper and filling ingredients to make 10 rolls.
- For sauce, place all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve with the spring rolls.