- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. lite coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lime zest
- 1+1/2 tsp. Sriracha hot chili sauce, or your favorite hot chili sauce
- 6 oz. Soba noodles, cooked, but slightly underdone
- 1 c. red bell pepper, cut into small slivers
- 1 c. slivered carrots
- 1 c. shredded cabbage
- 1 c. cooked edemame
- 4 Tbsp. chopped peanuts for garnish
- Place cooked Soba noodles in a large bowl and mix in the peppers, carrots, cabbage and edemames. Set aside.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Stir gently to mix. Serve in purple cabbage leaves, garnished with chopped peanuts.