- 3 large sweet potatoes, roasted
- 1 tsp. oil
- 6 oz. long rice noodles
- 2 c. satay sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sweet chili paste
- 1 c. chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. ginger puree
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. hot water
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili puree, opt.
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion, garlic, and ginger puree in oil. Add honey, chili paste, salt, cumin, turmeric and coriander.
- Add water, peanut butter and simmer a few minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To prepare rice noodles, place in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain. I
- n a medium bowl, combine rice noodles, sweet potatoes, red bell peppers, scallions, cilantro and sweet chili sauce. Mix well.
- Pour sauce over noodles. Serve hot or cold.