- 3 c. sweet potatoes, cubed and roasted
- 1 onion, slivered
- 1 tsp. oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ginger puree
- 2 Tbsp. lemon grass paste
- 1 tsp. Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/2 – 2 c. water
- 2 c. green lentils or French lentils, cooked or canned
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 c. coconut cream
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and Thai curry paste in oil.
- Add water, lentils, sweet potatoes, honey, salt, red bell pepper and coconut cream.
- Cook until slightly thickened. Stir in cilantro. Serve with brown rice.