- 1 c. soy butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. tahini
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- sesame seeds
- cayenne pepper, opt.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy butter and sugar and cream together. Add vanilla, baking powder and tahini and blend well. Blend in flour.
- Shape cookies into 1 inch balls and flatten. Dip into sesame seeds on both sides and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes and let cool on the baking sheet for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Drizzle a little tahini over the tops of the cookies and add a dash of cayenne if you like.