- Red leaf and Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 ears corn or 1 c. frozen corn
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
Walnut Taco Meat:
- 1 c. walnuts, soaked overnight and dried
- 10 sundried tomatoes, soaked for at least an hour
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder or more according to taste
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne, or according to taste
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. sea salt
Cilantro Lime Dressing:
- 1 c. cilantro
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 jalapeño or hot red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. lime zest
- Cut corn from cob and combine all salad ingredients. Toss to mix.
- Combine taco meat ingredients in food processor and pulse until particles resemble burger.
- Add dressing ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Lightly mix taco meat and dressing into salad. Serve.