- 3 c. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. Worthington Vegetable Skallops, diced
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. mandarin oranges
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c. pecan halves, toasted in skillet
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 c. grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Place cubed sweet potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water and add salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then turn down and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® and cinnamon. Sauté over medium-high heat in a skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, until golden brown.
- For Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Place Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® and remaining ingredients, including prepared dressing, into a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Serve over lettuce.