- 6 large sweet potatoes, steamed and mashed
- 1/2 c. unbleached flour with germ
- 3/4 c. raisins
- 1 tsp. baking powder, aluminum free
- 1/2 c. soy milk
- 5 c. lite coconut milk
- 1 c. fructose
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. soy margarine, melted
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potato, flour and baking powder and mix with hand mixer until well blended.
- Add coconut milk and soy milk and mix in. Mix in melted margarine, vanilla, nutmeg, salt and fructose. Stir in raisins.
- Pour into oil-sprayed baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.