- 3 medium beets, cut in quarters
- 1 c. sweet pickles made with lemon juice
- 1 c. sweetener of choice (such as honey, raw sugar, date sugar)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 – 2 inches fresh ginger root, pressed through garlic press
- 1/2 c. golden flaxseed
- 1/2 c. ground golded flaxseed
- 1 jalapeño
- water or pickle juice as needed to process
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spread in a thin, even layer onto dehydrator sheet.
- Dehydrate at 110 – 115 degrees for about 4 hours.
- Flip over, score and return to dehydrator until crispy. Serve with Herbal Pesto.