- 1/4 c. vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- 3 c. prepared soy curls*
- 2 tsp. cornstarch mixed with 1 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. minced chives
- Add broth to hot skillet, add lemon juice, soy sauce, tomato paste, garlic and sugar. Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add soy curls and mix well. Add cornstarch mixture and cook until thickened.
- Serve over rice and garnish with chopped chives.
* Soak the soy curls in hot water, until tender, then squeeze dry. To 1 pound soy curls, add 1 cup yeast flakes, 1 cup water, 1 cup oil, 1/2 cup Bragg’s aminos, 3 Tbsp. garlic, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 Tbsp. paprika and 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes, turning frequently, until dry.