- 1 12oz. package Yves burger or 2 c. any vegan burger
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. Tofutti Sour Supreme
- 2 c. crushed herb seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. quick oats
- 1 tsp. McKay’s beef style seasoning
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In a medium skillet sauté onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil until translucent.
- In a medium bowl, mix burger, beef style seasoning, sour supreme, quick oats and sautéed onions.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons water and the breadcrumbs.
- Form into tablespoon sized balls and place on oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- Spray tops of meatballs with oil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, turning once during baking.
* serve with sweet and sour sauce or gravy if you like.