- 1 c. cooked red potatoes, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. parsley, fresh or dried
- 1 medium onion, slivered
- 1 c. yellow sweet pepper, slivered
- 1 c. Worthington vegetable steaks
- 1/4 c. petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 can refrigerated seamless crescent rolls
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add potatoes, ½ teaspoon salt, and parsley and cook over medium-high heat until potatoes are browned. Set aside.
- Slice Worthington® Vegetable Steaks™ in half, then in half again. Dredge in flour.
- Sauté over medium high in a skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until they are golden brown on both sides, spraying the tops of the steaks before turning them.
- In a separate skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, sauté onion until clear.
- Add peppers, red pepper flakes, and the remainder of the salt, and sauté until peppers are tender. Add steaks.
- Roll out crescent roll dough. Slice from edge toward the middle at 1-inch intervals, leaving 3 inches in the center that is not cut.
- Line center of dough with steak filling. Lift cut sections over the top alternating from side to side. Lightly press strips together in the center.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.