- 3 c. regular or gluten-free cornflakes
- 2 c. millet gluten-free bread
- 1 c. gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 2 Tbsp. granulated onion
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or granules
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
- 2 1/2 c. cooked millet
- 14 oz. firm tofu, mashed
- 1 c. raw cashew pieces
- 1 c. prepared gluten-free breading mix
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1/4 c. plain rice or soy milk
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. McKay’s beff style seasoning
- For breading mix: Grind cornflakes, add remaining ingredients and mix.
- For burgers: Combine millet, finely diced vegetables, cashew pieces, and seasonings.
- Mix well, stirring in bread crumbs. Shape into patties, pressing firmly.
- Fry in a little oil until golden, or bake at 350 degrees until golden.